Just Saw Kellie Pickler on letterman!

Willc

F that backwood inbread dumbass! I Live in albemarle and No I do not talk or have a accent like that. Her dumb ass just flushed her 15 minutes down the toilet to hell. I passed on a acre of land for 6000 just so I ould not have her theving daddy for a neighbor! PM me and will tell you How i really fell about her

What???

Just because she wouldn't have anything to do with you last year (in Junior High) you gotta go put the hate on her dad...:rolleyes: :shaking:

She is hot who cares what she talks like. Muzzle her, nuzzle her and well you know what comes next.

purpleTJchick said:

You didn't watch American Idol this spring or read about her in the papers? She is from Albemarle and made it to like the final 8, and was all over the local papers. She is very blonde and southern.

You must be a blonde yourself.

LOL, j/k :D

not blonde. I just dont watch american idol. only time I am pulled to the TV is grays anotomy, which I still have a few months left till it comes back on.

She's one of those that makes all Southerners look like idiots, no matter how hot she is. If you ever hear the sound bytes, well, it's just bad. As for her dad, Will lives in the same town as him, and I'm sure he knows a thing or two that didn't make it on TV. It's not a big town, y'know.

Now Will's statement about not having an accent...that was funny! :D Will, it's not nearly as bad as her's, but you got one man. Be proud! You're the kind of Southerner that helps break the stereotypes!

catfishblues said:
She's one of those that makes all Southerners look like idiots, no matter how hot she is. If you ever hear the sound bytes, well, it's just bad. As for her dad, Will lives in the same town as him, and I'm sure he knows a thing or two that didn't make it on TV. It's not a big town, y'know.
Now Will's statement about not having an accent...that was funny! :D Will, it's not nearly as bad as her's, but you got one man. Be proud! You're the kind of Southerner that helps break the stereotypes!
I agree. The Dukes Of Hazzard TV show really made us look like a bunch of inbred fools.

:nopics:

google.gif

<---- Lazy :flipoff2:

Went and looked her up. Nice face, nice body, couldn't carry on a conversation in a backpack, would bore me in a matter of days.

I'd hit it though.. :huggy: "Hit that high C baby!" :lol:

Ray VanBuren said:
I agree. The Dukes Of Hazzard TV show really made us look like a bunch of inbred fools.

Heck, Bo and Luke were my heros.

Wake up hungover from getting tore down at the Boars Nest the night before. Chop some wood for a while. Cruise in to town to see your buddy Cooter at the shop. Run from the cops on the way home. Get in a fist fight with some bad dudes occasionally and always win. Go to the Boars Nest and get shit faced again probably for free because your cousin works at the bar. Start over at the top of the paragraph.

DK

I'm from Salisbury, about 20 minutes from there, but my dad's side of the family has been in Stanly Co for 200 years, and it's funny how she really brought attention to it...signs all along the roads, all the Sonic billboards, etc...
I'm sure she knows enough about what she's doing to keep on with it, since it seems to be working so well...

Yeah, she's hot and I'd hit it but ONLY if she never spoke a damn word.

I'll never forget when they were interviewing her and she said "I've had all this weird food, can you believe that there's actually these tiny little squid things people eat, cald cali-somethin or other, I'd never even heard of that."

I almost vommited, thinking about what idiots she makes us look like.

Back