Just another shave

csudman

For my buddies CJ
77cc2e09.jpg

Chadsshave.jpg

Well, the CJ's getting a mildly built 401, But its only runnning 33's maybe 35's. And they toy front is as least as strong as as a stock 44.

Yota axels are the shat! Im running a 83 axel on my 93 yota with 529's, locker, stock birfields, & 39's and haven't broken nothing yet. But.... Im taking it easy cause 39's CAN snap a birfield but good luck so far. When the birfields go ...it's longfields for me.;)

muddin38yota said:
Im running a 83 axel on my 93 yota with 529's, locker, stock birfields, & 39's and haven't broken nothing yet.

Then you're not wheeling hard enough.. :flipoff2:

Let's let the Jeepers think the axles are crap.. I like being able to get them cheap.

BE CAREFUL!!!!!

Those yota axles are not that srtong. I have seen so many axles brake i cant even stand it. and longfield are not that great either my friend with 36 inch TSL's breaks those 2 on his yota. I have a bunch of yota friends right down the street and they have been upgrading to other axles when they can. Take care and good luck.

KRAWLER :D

DOUGHBOYDD2500HD said:
Those yota axles are not that srtong. I have seen so many axles brake i cant even stand it. and longfield are not that great either my friend with 36 inch TSL's breaks those 2 on his yota. I have a bunch of yota friends right down the street and they have been upgrading to other axles when they can. Take care and good luck.

:rolleyes: go play with your friends down the street!

i agree with everyone else in that they are great axles for the money, its just not too often are they seen under a heep.

DOUGHBOYDD2500HD said:

which yota friends are these??? if you still live where you used to then i know who you are talking about and every yota up there is on yota axles... for that matter i think they are all on STOCK yota axles and birfs except for one that is running longs... i plan to be the first in the group to go tons :D :driver:

um, yota axles are fairly strong for the weight and $$$. comparable to a D44, at least, IMO. some light comp buggies run some yota axles (mostly hybrid styles though). regardless of what I talk crap about, the Yota axles are stout.

Rob

DOUGHBOYDD2500HD said:

KRAWLER

THATS A GOOD point!!!!! but some peopel have differnent opinions!!! :D :lol: :beer: I liek the toy axles and the birfs are pretty reliable and strong, but if YOU'RE RUNNING 36;s and get on it HARDCORE KRAWLER st yle!!!! you probabyly need something strongeer!!! but i see where you are comonig from!!!! ;) :D :p thanks KRAWLER!!?!(*&%$(*&^@

[
QUOTE=Rich]Then you're not wheeling hard enough.. :flipoff2:

I try not to jump kodiak, or redline my truck on saturday at UF cause i still have the drive the truck to work on monday... and if it's rainin the cbr ain't gonna get me there!;) .....And there's the matter of the shallow wallet.

DOUGHBOYDD2500HD said:

:wtf: ????????? whatever man :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I'll gladly let them unload their unwanted toy axles anytime since they're shit.
:flipoff2:

Oh Yeah... what are all these guys upgrading too? pics? maybe not?

I think Doughboy is talking about be. There are 3 yota's here that will be running yota axles and that's all they will run. I don't know what he's talking about about us "upgrading to better stuff" but the performance I got from my new style longfield this past weekend then I'm pretty happy.

BTW 91yota I beat on them a little but Sunday. Not quite my usually pounding but I'm working up to it. :)

rockcity said:
um, yota axles are fairly strong for the weight and $$$. comparable to a D44, at least, IMO. some light comp buggies run some yota axles (mostly hybrid styles though). regardless of what I talk crap about, the Yota axles are stout.

Rob

actually, with the new 30spline cromo/300m birfs and cromo inners, the shafts are testing to be about the same strength as stock 60 hardware as far as torque handling goes...

torquetestgraph.jpg

muddin38yota said:
Yota axels are the shat! Im running a 83 axel on my 93 yota with 529's, locker, stock birfields, & 39's and haven't broken nothing yet. But.... Im taking it easy cause 39's CAN snap a birfield but good luck so far. When the birfields go ...it's longfields for me.;)
must be a 4cyl

Ridgerunner said:
must be a 4cyl

Ummmm..nope no not a 4 banger .........it's a 3.0 V6.
You jeep fellows just are just jealous that us Yoder fellows can take a stock yota axel and put big tires on it and still beast the terrain!
But you take a dana 35 slap some gears in it put 35's on it and twist off a axel like a pretzel. Shoulda went Yota!!!;)

DOUGHBOYDD2500HD said:

I've also seen a few 44's and a 60 get eaten for lunch so it's not just the Yota stuff.

Tim

Back