June 24th Alt Club Ride

YES! Actually, you can ride with us as a Guest, & then decide if you want to join. The Treasure will be there with the paper work, if you decide to join.
We may have Wet Trails, which will be More Fun, & less Dust! Your not expected to do any trails that are beyond your capabilities.

Great, thanks Rodney! Curious about the designated meeting place at 9am and any contact info if I can't find the group? Feel free to DM the info.

I'll be in dark green JKU with "Adventure" on the hood sides and my name is Alex

Looking forward to joining!

Apparently I lied....I failed to check my DAUGHTERS schedule :shaking:

Also out for AOP :kaioken: as that's move-in day at UNCW

Just hire movers for move in day? When I mean hire I really mean voluntell people.

I have considered leaving Wednesday, riding thursday and some friday, packing up late friday and coming home. This will be decided later, and will depend on if they let me in Wed night

I have told a few people we will be meeting at Scott's property at 9am.
Jake White from CartoTracks will be joining us along with a new member and a returning member.

Wish I could make it tomorrow but at the moment my jeep is a yard ornament until I replace the locker ring&pinion and bearing.

Any idea where you guys might be, say around 2:00?

I'm going to tow my jeep to work, and take off around 1:30
No clue but call me when you get there. We may head to the outpost for lunch.

Cell is 704-526-5671

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Here are the three I took
46f23762f7e9914c79bd8d8c82041fed.jpg
94b648497ed6f3a8289e9e29e7cd2ee1.jpg
088dc8984a0857f0a0d8858ddb31757e.jpg

Jesus the ledge of Daniel has seen better days. Once those two trees fall that ledge will be as wide as a highway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There it is haha. Thanks for letting me ride along with you guys on Saturday. It was fun, well as much fun as I could have crawling in mud in 2wd and slick tires lol. Bummer my front driveshaft was too short. Glad I had you guys to tug me out or I woulda been pulling winchline all day. Anyways Im taking of the driveshaft issue now.

Hey all - tagged along with a bunch of you on this June 24 alt-ride in Uwharrie and had a great time.

Many of your scheduled rides look pretty great and I want to be involved eventually, but are a little advanced or involved for a beginner like myself -e.g. long drive to TN or VA.

What's the best way to get linked up with people doing Uwharrie on any given day/weekend? Is there a spot near the outpost that I can meet up or tag along with groups? A forum or group that discusses weekly rides out there? I joined some Facebook groups but they all seem like people just posting a pix with their new Jeep - no ride schedule or anything.

I'm the only one of my friends with a Jeep so I don't feel comfortable riding solo without at least one other. Some guidance here would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks - Alex

Back