[July 28-29, 2018]True Patriot at Outdoors in the Smokies

Jason W.

Dysfunctional Veteran
July 28th and 29th
Outdoors In The Smokies
$40 A vehicle covers your whole weekend

No preregistration, Guided Trail rides on the Outdoors in the Smokies trail system by the Carolina Trail Blazers on saturday. You may also wheel the property on your own as well.

Bon fire sat night!!

Come out and support True Patriot and Patriot Therapy!! Meet some new freinds and have a great time doing it. Please bring a veteran with you!

@Paul are you going to make an appearance?

Gotta work the real job this weekend. Paying the bills and nonsense like that ya know.
We'll ride together sooner than later Shane, i promise.

20180728_091440.jpg
20180728_091904.jpg

Had a great time today wheeling with some great friends. @Jason W. Thanks again for letting me ride and @Wildwilly87 for driving @jeepin' jen around. Also big thanks to @obullfish for the gumbo.
Had a hell of a time @Mulishajoe always a pleasure seeing you and @jeepin' jen, and was not a problem she’s a good passenger well except she wouldn’t drive me around and terrible co pilot as that tree jumped the hell out..... but had a great time with you guys look forward to seeing you guys again!!!!

Thanx for a great ride to CTB. Jonathan and I both had a wonderful time. Hopefully I can convince my wife to come along. Thanx to the park as well I couldnt have imagined a better time and place to have gotten a first taste of trail riding. Knowing someone besides myself benefits from my turnout is a cherry on top.

Back