Job Hook Ups

IT Integrator

My company is looking to hire another Field Tech. We currently have 150 active customers and are growing rapidly. This position is for a Level III technician that has at least 2 to 3 years of experience in the IT industry. If you have any questions let me know. Must have extensive knowledge of Server 2000/2003, Exchange Server 2000/2003, and Active Directory/Group Policy. Company website is www.stmsupport.com

Thanks, Troy

kind of a long shot...but I am looking for a summer job/internship for this summer. I would like something in the business field/finance/ or basically any office type situation. I will be available from early may (may 10th) - Mid august. I would like something in Charlotte. Please let me know if you know anyone offering a summer job, or are offering one yourself. Thank you a ton guys. PM me, or email me at slravene@ncsu.edu . I will check back here often. I can send out a Resume to anyone interested.

CPA / Tax Professional

We are looking to hire a staff member here at my firm, Delman & Company, CPAs, this person will be a CPA, and solid knowledge about taxes, etc.

This is a partnership potential position (you have to be able to put up with me for the next 30 years! I am one of the 3 partners)

You will see more details on Monster.com if you want or PM me...

Sam Hinton

We're going to be hiring for a Information Security Analyst, either regular or at a Senior level soon.

Should have experience with a few of the following: A.D., iSeries, OS390 mainframe, Unix. Analytical and project experience a plus.

uhhhh Meridian Automotive Systems is hiring....Mulberry temp service.. Lenior NC. 3rd shift.....I hate it....9 Bucks an hour...

my mom is the food services director at a church here in Charlotte...did it for 14 years at another church, and started at the current one a year or two ago...

she needs some help in the kitchen...

if you have kids in school, this could be the deal...the church also does school lunches...

the hours are basically school hours...7a-2p (or something like that)...summers off, holidays off, etc...

PM me if interested...

Thanks.
Greg

okay guys...i seriously need some help

Just lost my summer job for NO REASON (I believe it was because I needed some hours off to go to a FUNERAL and apparently that pissed him off, because now I have NO hours)

In any case, its going to be next to impossible to find a job in the middle of summer, and Im going to lose my car if I dont get one, in which case im pretty much screwed for anything...

anyone know of anything around hickory? Id be willing to travel even up to gastonia at this time, if the money can fund my gas.

Welders needed!

The company I work for, Altec Industries, has a couple of welder positions open. You do not have to be certified to get the job, but it will require you to get your certification after you are hired (we administer the cert. test in-house). 1st or 2nd shift full-time IIRC. Check out www.altec.com PM me for more information.

Anybody know of a place to start doin some IT work, computer repair, Networking, help desk, etc... Need to start out somewhere. Entry-level stuff. Any leads or help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Job Openings at CCOR

Classic City Off Road
Athens, GA 30607
We are currently looking for a Salesperson, mechanic, and paint and body professional.
At the shop we sell parts over the counter and over the phone. We do full frame up restorations on most all 4x4's. Also we do most typical 4x4 shop services such as gear swaps, lift kit installs, etc
Email us at ccor@earthlink.com or call us at 706-207-4140

We are looking for truck drivers and owner-ops here at work. ITLX near winston-salem NC. PM me for info.

Sam(slim)

.....gettin' my ass kicked would be bad - but gettin' PAID to get my ass kicked wouldn't be too bad!:D :D

D.

The Cary location of Northern Tool and Equipment is hiring for
-Sales (PT)
-Stocker(FT&PT)
-Cashier(PT, possibly FT)

hours are 8AM-8PM M-F, 9AM-6PM Sat, 10AM-5PM Sun
919-388-9960

Needing someone that is good with graphics, preferably someone that can do full vinyl wraps, plus all the computer work with graphics.

Also, probably more importantly, we are needing a new salesperson. Our other guy just quit to go to bigger things, and my boss is needing a replacement so he does not have to do it himself.

PM me for details, this is located in Rural Hall, NC

Know of anyone that's looking for a web developer / coldfusion programmer.
looking to change jobs (already)
lemme know.

I'm looking for IT work around Charlotte. Currently unemployed and available immediately. I have a Computer Engineering degree from West Virginia University, over 6.5 years experience with Wachovia including 4+ helpdesk and 2.5+ in Command Center/NOC environments supporting Network, Servers, and Apps, as well as several IT certs. Please PM me if you know of something. Thanks!!

Mount Airy hospitol has many job openings right now they have good insurance and they dont pay too bad. positions in security, health care, computers, xray secretary and etc. Its a great enviroment good people!

In Charlotte, two way radio shop needs installers. We install & service radios, sirens, GPS tracking systems, lights, mobile data systems, police car cameras, etc. We can teach you the equipment, but we need people who are good mechanically and are comfortable working on auto electrical systems. Need a good driving record because we cover about half of the state. Good benefits. PM me if you're interested.

Biotech in RTP, Davis Drive

I am getting ready to hire 11 total within the next 3 months. 8 will be specific to the purification area and 3 will be for an area where the parts etc are washed/autoclaved. Looking for experience in biotech for the 8 positions but no experience necessary for the glasswash area. If you are dependable, trustworthy, good at documentation, don't mind 12 hr rotating shift and meet the criteria above let me know. I can't promise anyone a job but I can get you the interview. The rest is up to you.

The 12 hour rotating schedule will consist of working Monday, Tuesday, off wednesday-Thursday, on Friday-Sunday, off Monday-Tuesday, on Wednesday-Thursday and off Friday-Sunday.

JY

Curtiss Wright Flight System is looking for assemblers and machinist for 2nd shift in Cleveland County.There is several other companys moving to the area or expanded in the county.I would check with Employment Office in the county.

We're looking for a desktop support technician in RTP. A+/Comptia certified is a must. Send me a resume and I'll get it to the boss.

Back