jeep updates

Lee

ECGS
Figured since everyone else was giving updates on their projects why the hell not. Here is the latest on my jeep, still got alot to do. got the sliders built, dana 44 and 14 bolt in, 102" Wheelbase, Comp cut, swapped in 4.0, used to be a 2.5, hope to have it on the trail by june.
Should have the new t-case with sye and gears locker in it soon, still need to finish up some wiring, get driveshafts, make shifters, shocks, brakelines, ect, ect, ect

had to cut out alot of rust because it was from up north, patched it all up and just used spray on bedliner on it
730353_14_full.jpg

730353_15_full.jpg

730353_16_full.jpg

730353_17_full.jpg

and what I started with about 5 months ago

730353_13_full.jpg

Now THAT's bustin yer ass.. lotta work over the winter!

I think you might wind up with a front shackle inversoin problem though...

Rich, planning on eventually going with a shackle reversal, I really don't like the shackles in the front, the previous owner put the long ass shackles on it, those are gonna get thrown in the trash pretty soon anyways and go back with some stock shackles for now

hey lee

is there any way you could put some pics up of how you mounted your rear shackles. I am putting xj springs on mine and wanted to see how you did it.

tyler

Looking good Lee.

best pic I have right now
730353_3_full.jpg

it is a piece of pipe welded to the rear crossmember then brace below and over top also, I really don't like the way it turned out and have a few ideas for redoing it

Back