Jeep jamboree oct 10 weekend

jasonsta7

Anyone know anything about this? I know it's a national deal and is sold out. I'm wondering if the trails are shut down to anyone not involved in the jamboree or what?

I do not see them closing down the trails as it has never been said with my numerous meetings with the USFS in the last couple of months.

Stay far far away. Worked for camp jeep back in the day and its a similar type of crowd. Yes you get some people that have been offroad a few times but a large portion will be people that had no idea they had lockers on their jeep. Then need a 30 min presentation on what they do. Then 10 min into the trail ride start playing with the button getting themselves stuck.

Stay far far away. Worked for camp jeep back in the day and its a similar type of crowd. Yes you get some people that have been offroad a few times but a large portion will be people that had no idea they had lockers on their jeep. Then need a 30 min presentation on what they do. Then 10 min into the trail ride start playing with the button getting themselves stuck.
IMG_0002.jpg

Back