Jeep Build on hold (or not)

Congrats! Me an @jcramsey are fraternal twins.....but I think they got it wrong. It's bad when you have a hard time picking yourself out of a picture from back on the day o_O

Yea I've been asked if my boys are twins and they are 2 years apart. My memory in x years will get them wrong.

We are going to get them tattooed at the hospital so the don't switch back and forth cause we cant tell them apart

My girls were supposed to be fraternal based on how my wife carried them (each in separate sacks if I remember correctly?). We had them tested after they were born because physically they are identical, and they are genetically identical.
After two years I can tell them apart 95% of the time.

My girls were supposed to be fraternal based on how my wife carried them (each in separate sacks if I remember correctly?). We had them tested after they were born because physically they are identical, and they are genetically identical.
After two years I can tell them apart 95% of the time.

I'm not sure if I should tell my wife this or not.

So thanks to @Joe J. the build is still moving.

74F68D05-B331-45F3-9440-86451EFDEF6E.jpeg

Good luck man! I have 19mo old twins. If you have any twin dad questions I’m happy to help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks all, it's been a long day but everyone is doing really well. The boys stopped by and met their sisters after lunch.

In a dozen years your productivity will go up substantially.

Little kids have nice little hands for working on things, that's why they were so useful in mills back in the good ole days. :) (Better to work twelve hour days on a loom risking fingers than getting hooked on drugs or fortnite!)

Little update:

Finally got all the parts needed. Now all I have to do is find time to swap in the D30, 8.8, t-case, all the adjustable control arms and driveshaft. @Joe J. hooked me up with everything other than the t-case. Found one local with a fresh sye. For the price it made more sense than buying one and installing it. Just cleaned out the garage the other day so I can start on all of this.

Congrats on the twins. Ours are 7. Seems like we've had them for 14 years. Wonder why? It takes a GREAT mom and a LOT of help from Dad to get through those first years. Sleeping (when possible) on opposite sides of the house so 1 doesn't wake up the other, stomach bugs increased to level 11, but twice the AWWWWW moments. Our then 5 yr old wasn't impressed at all. lol

congrats on the twins, and the parts lol

Not really worthy of going into the build thread so I'll just keep updating here every once in a while. Also updating this helps keep the motivation going.

Cleaned up the LCA's the other day added new grease fittings and paint.
2405F284-9088-4D36-A6C8-42CFB4F9E898.jpeg

Today was able to get the transfer case pulled. Monday afternoon I'll probably put the new one in and remove the drop brackets from the skid plate.
AE9F94FD-E070-4DEF-8A5F-377492433CF4.jpeg

Need to order some rear UCA's but that will have to wait for a different payday.

Back