Jeep 4.7 L I6 Turbo stroker engine !! Drop in ready !!

Ghost, good to see you're still out there. Don't worry we'll be making full disclosure in the next few weeks. Fasten you're seat belts you'll be going for a ride in April.

Ghost, good to see you're still out there. Don't worry we'll be making full disclosure in the next few weeks. Fasten you're seat belts you'll be going for a ride in April.

Always here just don't post much.

Right so for 4800 I get , a inline 6 4.7 .......

Goodluck with that. And I'd remove turbo from the name if its got no turbo....

Pricey yes, but assuming it has an aftermarket ported head, forged pistons, good crank, and aftermarket cam/springs/etc all well assembled in a fairly obscure engine as far as performance parts go--that price isn't too far out of line.

Pricey yes, but assuming it has an aftermarket ported head, forged pistons, good crank, and aftermarket cam/springs/etc all well assembled in a fairly obscure engine as far as performance parts go--that price isn't too far out of line.
X2

Interesting . I dont think the price is bad .A high performance head can cost ya around 1300.Like Braxton said ,with all the parts listed sounds to be in line

He does not have a set price. Everyone's wants and needs in an engine are different. You would have to contact him for pricing. newcomerracing.com

sent from my tin foil hat using menstral powers and espn

Here is a link to one of his builds. Im pretty sure there is video of one of the dyno pulls in the build thread. That motor was run in an Ecors race vehicle so you know its durable.

He does not have a set price. Everyone's wants and needs in an engine are different. You would have to contact him for pricing. newcomerracing.com

sent from my tin foil hat using menstral powers and espn

Lol at you having Menstral powers...

Back