It's the most wonderful time of the year! (The 12 Days of NC4x4 Entry Thread, 2016 edition)

I am wondering how many people really are falling for this and how many are just saying "in" for the sake of bumping a thread. Either way, I support this level of fuckery wholeheartedly.

this this is exactly what I need to make 2016 the best year ever!!!

In. I like making indecent proposals to available bandwidth while eating greasy chicken.

I wasn't going to post this until December 1, but I'm too excited to wait!

Welcome, ladies and gents, to the SEVENTH annual 12 Days of NC4x4 giveaway!

We appreciate our members and vendors and how y'all help make this the great place that it is.

This is the entry thread for the 12 Days of NC4x4!

Starting on Tuesday, December 13, at approximately 9pm, and continuing each day until Christmas Eve, we will pick one entry from this thread as the day's winner. We'll announce the winners and the prizes in a separate thread.

If you're new here, we're not going to do it quite like the song but each day's prize will be bigger and better than what came before!

I'd like to remind everyone that our supporting Vendors are instrumental in pulling this off. If you're shopping for 4x4-related gifts or making your own wish list, be sure to consider shopping with our amazing vendors!

The Rules:

1. Post once in this thread to enter.

2. You must have been a member for at least 30 days to qualify. If you haven't been here for 30 days, you can still qualify by becoming an "orange blaze" or Vendor member.

3. You can only win once. If you win on day two, you're out for the remaining days.

Good luck to everybody and thanks for a great year!
giphy.gif

Back