Issue with replies on mobile version

jeepinmatt

..l.
For the past couple days, I can't click on the text box at the bottom to reply. I have to click on the "reply" link in a post, then it follows that link to a new page instead of simply inserting the quote in the box at the bottom. It doesnt happen every time, but about 50-60% of the time. Happens differently on different pages within the same browsing session.

Also, when I double click the space bar, it does not put a period or capitalize the next letter. I thought it was my phone, so I reset everything keyboard related, restarted phone, cleared cache, etc. Still doing it, only on nc4x4, no issues anywhere else.

I'm on a Samsung Galaxy S6.

Sounds like a problem with your phone.

No I had the same problem this weekend. Galaxy 7

Just had a similar issue on PC trying to reply to this thread. Started typing in the reply box and nothing was showing. Had to hit quote to make anything show.

Ironically, no issue in this thread

I occasionally have the same problem on a different board that uses the same software . but never here. weird.

@shawn your board still sucks on chrome mobile. I'm still having this issue:
Also, when I double click the space bar, it does not put a period or capitalize the next letter. I thought it was my phone, so I reset everything keyboard related, restarted phone, cleared cache, etc. Still doing it, only on nc4x4, no issues anywhere else.

And also when I follow the link from new posts page to the new post in a particular thread, it will show the new post for a second, then jump to the top of the page if I touch or scroll.

What kind of iPhone should I get to fix this problem?

Back