Is the Holley sniper 2 the best FI for my old 440 big block

Clubbs

Carb can't climb so I need to inject the 440 in the CJ7. Always figured on the Sniper system to get this done.

I haven't really kept up with other solutions so what's out there that I should consider.

Never going to see boost or nos. Old mechanical controller automajic tf727 trans, mechanical fan. So what I'm saying is I just need it to squirt fuel and work with my MSD box. Would be nice for it to accommodate the stockish motor as it is and then be able to handle it after I stroke it later, but I think I can do all that with the sniper.

Thoughts, suggestions, comments, experiences???

I run fitech in several of my vehicles, jeep included. I love it. Holley I have had a few problems. I’m sure that goes both ways for sure. But me personally fitech has been great. Main thing is to know everything is mechanically sound before efi

I have installed and tuned a couple of Snipers, with great results.

I cannot stress how important the quality of your wiring will be in order to get a positive outcome of the install. If your shit is a rat-nest, I'd start by dealing with this first.

Also, please don't buy in the self-tuning marketing BS from any of the companies. You will need a competent tuner to get the EFI dialed properly. Holley's base maps are comically rich out of the gate.

Back