I'm new here so why not a selfie thread?

Do you think people tell our wives that they married down?

I like to think the smarter women know what a “good man” looks like and that ain’t always the prettiest. Same thing could be said the other way around too.

Me and my better half.
2092715A-20A5-4CD3-B8E1-A4CF26CE15CC.jpeg

I married up. Wife is a good 4" taller than me.

How much do you pay Heather to pretend to be your wife?
She looks waaaay better than that dude you were dating!
Just sayin...

I dunno. Come on by the house one day and see what it takes to keep a girl like that happy.

I dunno. Come on by the house one day and see what it takes to keep a girl like that happy.

You work at duracell?

Ok, sorry..that door was wide open and I just couldn't walk by without tossing that grenade

For those that married up...it's called "f^cking up" for a reason :D

I will gladly be the ugly one when I get married to my future ex wife.

A wise man once said, "if the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy."

Agreed. My new chick thinks that it is amazing when i fix random crap.
I've tried to explain to her that being a poor ass dude has it's advantages ya know...
:beer:

A wise man once said, "if the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy."
Yup true women find it attractive, especially women in their late 50s I’ve found being a 34 yr old! I was always told “If you can’t fix it, your not trying hard enough, someone else made it so therefore it’s made to be fixed”

I was always told “If you can’t fix it, your not trying hard enough, someone else made it so therefore it’s made to be fixed”
unless it was made in China, then it was made to be thrown away.

t3fNxF9.jpg

unless it was made in China, then it was made to be thrown away.
This is correct! Thank you for this correction, Japan and Taiwan products can be fixed tho... as in rebuilt with American products fixed!

Back