I'm new here so why not a selfie thread?

Me, my dad @moldman05 behind me

2ee574aeef441f729c091acaf77796d9.jpg

@moldman05 sweet copilot man

ole selfie thread bump i like it

@XJsavage ....not gonna lie, you look a lot like my twin bro @ramjo in this pic....which by default, means you kinda look like me. Congrats :D Seriously though, it's a little freaky!
That would be my emo face after a whole day of wheelabrator machine operating. Oh how dirty it is. ..

Let's try this again. Maybe the pictures will show...

I enjoy laughing at myself, so I put this up a few weeks ago on my blog. And somehow... never noticed this thread...

1999. When I was sooo handsome.. (All the old ladies at church told me so!)

Anywho. I got lucky that my wife didn't look me up in her Senior Yearbook before we met. Because this is what happens when the dick photographer asks your name then takes the picture as you answer.... Behold - the two of us in 1999!
1999.png

This is the latest selfie I think... I find once you have kids you take way more pictures of them than yourselves. So it's a few months old.

profilepic75perc.png

Two important points to make.

1. I was an ugly ducking that turned into a big, beautiful Caucasian Swan.
2. I learned how to breathe through my nose.

Let's try this again. Maybe the pictures will show...

I enjoy laughing at myself, so I put this up a few weeks ago on my blog. And somehow... never noticed this thread...

1999. When I was sooo handsome.. (All the old ladies at church told me so!)

Anywho. I got lucky that my wife didn't look me up in her Senior Yearbook before we met. Because this is what happens when the dick photographer asks your name then takes the picture as you answer.... Behold - the two of us in 1999!
1999.png

Two important points to make.

1. I was an ugly ducking that turned into a big, beautiful Caucasian Swan.
2. I learned how to breathe through my nose.

Damn, I needed that, thanks! Btw, you married waaaayyyy up :D:beer:

I find once you have kids you take way more pictures of them

6 years of phone ownership before children...I had a grand total of 400 pics on my phone(s)...and most of them were vehicle related. In the 2 years since having kids, I'm well over 5,000...and by chance was scrolling pics on my wifes phone, she's sitting at 11,500.

6 years of phone ownership before children...I had a grand total of 400 pics on my phone(s)...and most of them were vehicle related. In the 2 years since having kids, I'm well over 5,000...and by chance was scrolling pics on my wifes phone, she's sitting at 11,500.
6000 pics in my phone and this is my fav

Screen-Shot-2017-04-08-at-5.15.53-PM.png

Let's get back on track folks.
All this narcissism around here won't feed itself.
View attachment 282431

I'm always jealous of your hiking pictures! We don't get out and do nearly as much of it as I would like. This past year has been particularly bad.

Why does everybody always say that?!?
o_O
Without ugly in this world (you)
There can be no beauty (your wife)
Thank you for your sacrifice

FB_IMG_1544995390380_1544995419493.jpg
my wife and I last weekend. Its not a selfie but im not in to guys, so...

Back