I would like to have one of these

My girlfriends dad took a pic of that when he was in Brazil last week! Its not all that big but it looks like it would go anywhere!

of course it would... it's a Cruiser!

Rich said:
of course it would... after you replaced both axle assemblies, put a real motor under the hood, and hacked off everything aft of the A pillar, it's a Cruiser!

Fixed it for you. :flipoff2:

You can't deny that a stock FJ is one of the most durable OEM 4wd's in the world..

I'm still trying to get a real motor and new axle assemblies though...

You can't deny that a stock FJ is one of the most durable OEM 4wd's in the world..
I'm still trying to get a real motor and new axle assemblies though...

im still gonna say a 2nd gen bronco. solid dana 44 front, 9inch rear, NP205, 6.6 litre, ive been on all the hard trails at ure, all stock except for 33 inch mud terrains. which i can fit on stock suspension, no lift. but, im not starting a flame war. just being different.

im still gonna say a 2nd gen bronco. solid dana 44 front, 9inch rear, NP205, 6.6 litre, ive been on all the hard trails at ure, all stock except for 33 inch mud terrains. which i can fit on stock suspension, no lift. but, im not starting a flame war. just being different.

I don't know what you're thinking either... :rolleyes: I could see saying a Land Rover 110, MAYBE even a CJ, or a Willy's.. But a Bronco?

Kids... :shaking: :flipoff2:

Yeah, Broncos are not what I think of when I think of from the factory 4x4s.
I think Rich had it right when he said Land Rover 110.

I think of the CJ as being up there too. V8, d300, d44s. Not too bad. The Land Rover just has that feeling from the factory. All you do is ad a light bar or 5 and your set. :shaking:

.....You know what you guys are all wrong now that I think of it. You forgot about the H2. They are the best all around. :flipoff2: :bling:

ive been on all the hard trails at ure

???? hard trails at URE? where?

That is an oxymoron.

I seen Stock cj, yj and tjs do the same thing open with no problem. Hell, just about anything stock can go anywhere with the right driving at URE. The only part that cant be done is the Tip of Kodak Rock which buggys stuggle over.

yea, i know. im just a dumb old kid. but i try. i still like my old american muscle... im not up too much on the foreign 4x's, so i guess i cant say much. but some of them are nice looking, but there are a bunch of crappy ones, with small powerplants and IFS.

and URE dos have some hard trails.. and some easy ones. ive seen stock rigs go easy, and some nice rigs do poorly. just depends on the driver. im not big on rocks though, i enjoy mud trails/ dirt trails, the more warshed out, the better.

Back