I think I'll call it SammiFab not MarsFab

MarsFab

Will work for money
I guess this is all I build now:rolleyes:.
I've mostly got the cage done. I just gotta add some bars behind the front seats. The front will have a stinger that ties into the shock mounts and the rest of the cage. 3 link front 4 Link rear coils all the way around and it'll have different tires soon. I built the cage long so we could fit a decent back seat and fuel tank.
010.jpg

015.jpg

011.jpg

Coming along great. Does that coil setup bottom out a lot like on bumps on flat ground?

It hasnt seen any trails yet but I seriously doubt it. The rear coils are TJ's which are probably a little stiff for its weight and the front coils are 125lb race car coils which are really a tad soft. Most seem to run 150 or 175's on sammi's so we'll see. It's got a fairly stiff front shock which helps a ton. It's built more for flex than a great ride and it seems to do that well. It should make a great budget crawler and thats what its mostly built for.

Looks good, shop looks like you're pretty busy.

It's all 1 3/4 .120 d.o.m.

Yup there ten bolts it'll be interesting to see how they hold up. It's pretty light.

I mounted a simple front bumber to tie into the cage. There will be tubes running through the fire wall to the shock mounts and then to the stinger. The front grille will also be mostly tubing to give the hood something to sit on.
005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

Back