I need help with previewing my 4x4 related YouTube videos...any volunteers?

Georgia Mike

Just as the title says, I'm looking for a few knowledgeable guys that would be willing to preview some YouTube videos that I create and give some constructive criticism. I've just gotten back into this hobby over the last 6 months or so and I'm quickly figuring out that I've forgotten quite a bit since I've been gone.

I promise to only share relevant 4x4 content and I won't spam you to death with any BS whatsoever. The videos will be set to "unlisted" but will be viewable with a direct link. You don't even need a YouTube account to view them. All I ask is to give your honest feedback on it and keep me from looking like an idiot by flagging any incorrect info that may be in them.

No catch....I just need some help if you'd be willing to do it, So post up here or send me a PM, and I'll send you a link through PM to the newest one I'd like previewed. And in the future I'll send links to any new 4x4-related videos I make. I just don't want to post a link here for the whole world to see before I get some confirmation that I'm not spreading misinformation.

Thanks guys!
Georgia Mike @
M&W Garage

Attachments

• M&W Garage logo copy3.jpg
    M&W Garage logo copy3.jpg
    163.7 KB · Views: 24
I'll do it too! I'll be watching them anyway. LOL!
Awesome, I'll hit you up with the next video. Should be a few days from now.
I’d be glad to share what I’ve learned over the last year of growing my channel.
Oh nice, what's your channel name? I'll go check it out and subscribe if I haven't already.

Back