i hate facebook and girls

OK..I just picked up on this thread and this is what I have learned.
Dude looses facebook lover to gay guy that stretches her more. EDude looks for encouragement and advice from other Edudes, on how best to deal with this problem.
Other Edudes are only looking for videos and lotion. One dude hates da ho's and always hollers...stick the butt. One guys tries to get everyone involved, to go to church.
Some offer good advice,but most are still looking for videos and lotion.I think someone even mentioned, masterbating for 2 weeks, but Edude 1 comes up with his own
lie, and claims to have done a friend of the ex (other than the gay guy who stole aforementioned Edudes girl.)
Am I reading this right?lol:confused:
Video?:popcorn:

fixed

:lol: I just signed up on face book... looks like My EX bf is dating a girl I went to school with :lol: God knows how many diseases he has now (serves him right)

Some offer good advice,but most are still looking for videos and lotion.I think someone even mentioned, masterbating for 2 weeks,

Oh wow that had me laughing for a good 30 seconds!

How do you know its the gay guy if the only thing on myspace showing she is in a relationship is her status. Unless gay dude is her #1 friend, otherwise, hes putting it in her :poop: hole.

Get her back tho! Go through all her friends (girls obviously), and no fattys (only on sundays). Good luck bro!

I have put some serious thought into your predicament and I am thinking that you probably aren't fully healed with just hooking up with her friend. I am thinking that an all out nc4x4 attack on her would be better. Your best bet would be to post up her full name and school, or better yet a link to her facebook profile, and we can go from there collecting info on her and scaring her right back into your arms. If she sees what this board is like (read: how creepy we can be) she will come running back to you in no time).

This is of course since you opted to not follow my 3 step healing process that I recommended earlier.

i poked her in the pooper

if my first choice would have provided any friction i would have gotten my rocks off there but after that was a miserable failure i was forced to search for friction elsewhere.

Back