I can't find a thread/reply I posted

trailhugger

Human Resources
Administrator
The combination of the software upgrade and a recent "user feedback" thread led me to create the following... hope it is helpful. And maybe a little amusing.
missing thread.jpg

it breaks down a little in the lower right corner...but I was lauging so hard my sides hurt at that point and didn't care.

Worst part of it?
Some sorry sucker just got billed $275/hour for you to create this ::beer::

OK I'm sure I missed something somewhere, but I am wondering if it's possible to resurrect an old For Sale post that apparently timed out? I've got some random old parts I've had up for a while, and will sell something every couple months off of it, but I guess I forgot to bump it. Can it be brought back to life, or should I just try to remember what's left and re-do? I can't seem to find it in my post history to reply to. I appreciate any tips, and sorry if this is a dumb question that comes up a lot...

OK I'm sure I missed something somewhere, but I am wondering if it's possible to resurrect an old For Sale post that apparently timed out? I've got some random old parts I've had up for a while, and will sell something every couple months off of it, but I guess I forgot to bump it. Can it be brought back to life, or should I just try to remember what's left and re-do? I can't seem to find it in my post history to reply to. I appreciate any tips, and sorry if this is a dumb question that comes up a lot...

Let me know if that's the wrong thread.

Back