Hypothetical 2 Rig Question

Safety?

• Total voters
I would too, but I have enough room to park as large and as many trailers as I need. I could see a specialized trailer benefiting a wheeling couple living on a small in-town lot with limited parking space, wheeling rigs parked in the garage so the town doesn't go ape shit over them being repaired, driveway so short the tow rig hangs halfway over the sidewalk, with just enough room to park a smaller trailer in the backyard as long as your neighbor doesn't mind you driving halfway into his yard to put it there, and being too stingy to pay to park the trailer at the storage lot across town. It's a very niche market :lol:.

Duane

I would too, but I have enough room to park as large and as many trailers as I need. I could see a specialized trailer benefiting a wheeling couple living on a small in-town lot with limited parking space, wheeling rigs parked in the garage so the town doesn't go ape shit over them being repaired, driveway so short the tow rig hangs halfway over the sidewalk, with just enough room to park a smaller trailer in the backyard as long as your neighbor doesn't mind you driving halfway into his yard to put it there, and being too stingy to pay to park the trailer at the storage lot across town. It's a very niche market :lol:.

Duane
I’d move...
:lol::lol::lol:

I posted a link to a trailer build on Pirate. I think that is the way Id go, before going the dolly route, but I guess it matters how much length you need to add. My other concern is the 20ft trailer in question is likely not built to handle to weight of more than 1 vehicle, other than 2 Samurais or civics. So if you are buying a heavier trailer, it poses the question to go longer also.

Back