Hurricane Creek

it's not that bad
1/2 gallon of buffalo trace to watch you pull off draggin ANY trail rig on a 18+ft trailer behind a 4 door tow pig (not an F150 because those will burn to the ground trying to tow a trail rig to harlan) onto hurricane creek from 40 and pull at least past the creek crossing

1/2 gallon of buffalo trace to watch you pull off draggin ANY trail rig on a 18+ft trailer behind a 4 door tow pig (not an F150 because those will burn to the ground trying to tow a trail rig to harlan) onto hurricane creek from 40 and pull at least past the creek crossing

LOL you're on. You ever wonder how they got those mobile homes up in the woods? Surely, you've seen them on the right as you go in. They're the ones on the other side of the yellow gate. Mines up there too. Plus, my neighbor hauls his mini-trackhoe up there on his trailer to do maintenance. Don't think because you're scared means everyone else is.

Don't think because you're scared means everyone else is.
:lol:
I've been scared once in my life. She didnt wear deodorant and I was afraid she was gonna sit on my face and whatever she had going on down there would get in my mouth, but it ain't ever been in a drivers (or passenger) seat

:lol:
I've been scared once in my life. She didnt wear deodorant and I was afraid she was gonna sit on my face and whatever she had going on down there would get in my mouth, but it ain't ever been in a drivers (or passenger) seat

The first part of this made me think of a hairy arm pitted smelly liberal woman with foreskin that we know.

The last part made me think of running WFO across trail 15 in 4th gear as you tightened up your harness and just laughed with joy in my YJ.

3f284b4a-8798-4a59-bdce-62f48b679278.jpg

@Loganwayne

Any idea on size of the horse camp spots? Can we get two rigs in one site?

Don’t remember if you both were trailering a rig in, but the sites are designed to hold 30’+ horse trailers with a truck in front of them from what I remember.

If truck and trailer don’t fit I do believe they have a trailer drop area but don’t hold me to that.

I’m on vacation this week. When I get back I will try to map some of the trails/roads we have went on recently

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cook thanks
Don’t remember if you both were trailering a rig in, but the sites are designed to hold 30’+ horse trailers with a truck in front of them from what I remember.

If truck and trailer don’t fit I do believe they have a trailer drop area but don’t hold me to that.

I’m on vacation this week. When I get back I will try to map some of the trails/roads we have went on recently

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool Thanks

Back