How much HP are you rockin?

BigSouth

Doesn't play well with others!
The first time Chip (@upnover ) saw my truck, he joked that "with all them stickers, you gotta have at least 150 extra HP!"). With that being said, how much HP are you rockin?

IMG_4198.JPG
IMG_4199.JPG

You guys really missed the boat on this one. It's a joke in reference to how many stickers you've got plastered all over your rig. No actual HP was gained by any of mine. I just thought Chips comment was hilarious.

This is all desktop stuff. We don't use real stickers or rigs. All my stuff is photoshopped. No rig actually exists...
:lol:

That's bound to be much cheaper than my money pit.

Hm. 28 y/o 22re w/ big AFM and headers, bored over... so maybe 125 hp?
Before being sapped away by the auto tranny and meaty tires.
But the A-class ECORS sticker makes up for that.

Last edited:
At the wheels? The crank? These threads are really amusing because most people have never had their rig or engine on a dyno but still like to make claims.

I love these threads too. In a world where 'efi bad, carb good' and 'tuning' a carb consists of adjusting mixture screws 1/4 turn out and coming to find out that a dual inlet carb IS a double pumper, it's really no wonder every engine those people have owned is 500hp+. Oh, and they all get free parts, labor and machine work too. That's the entire reason I built that teal/pink 460. The crown jewel, most factory horsepower and torque to ever come out of that engine. The 460 community almost crumbled in it's entirety when I posted dyno results of that build and they had to come to terms with the fact that their 500hp was actually more like 275hp.

Back