Hooters Concord Mills Meet and Greet

ricesyj

August 20th 7:00, @ Hooters Concord Mills Blvd.

Alot of the people from CLT that are heading to Crackers Neck for Labor day weekend are going to meet up next Saturday night to get to know each other. Anybody is welcome.

T

If I can get the TJ bought and registered and tagged and all that good stuff this week, we might ride down there Sat night.

Carolina Jeepsters are doing a run at Crackers Neck. There are 35 Jeeps signed up so far. The post is out on the yahoo.com auto section groups. Riding Saturday and Sunday.

i live in lexington, right off mallard creek. im sure u have seen my TJ around the area. its yellow no front flares. im preparing to hack it up, just never could do it. :lol: even though one of the fenders is pretty banged up. im sure we have exchanged jeep wave sometime or another.

there should be one or 2 more jeeps with me. c ya tom

matt

If you see a 30something couple in a red TJ with a little blond headed girl - thats me and the wife and kid - looking forward to meeting some wheelin' folks

bigwaylon said:
CHICKEN!!!

Greg

:lol: probably to some extent.

as for the meet and greet, i had fun and was good meeting new people. and putting a face with the screen name. what class is everyone running at crackers neck? i assume moderate, maybe extreme for a few.

Back