Home furnishings and cabinets.....

I can help you out with kitchen cabinets. I own Gate City Kitchens in Greensboro. We go up your way quite often. I would recommend US CAB Depot. I think dollar for dollar on of the best cabs on the market. It's a import flat pack but we assemble it like a factory built cabinet ( no brackets/ cam locks ) all glued and nailed. We can just supply you with the cabinets or supply and install them for you.

PS I also built full custom also. Try not to do full kitchens but bookcase , custom hoods , and one off pieces.

We do have some custom pieces.... Guest bathroom has a CJ grill for mirror with working lights,,,connecting rods for towel an tp holder.... Leaf springs,,,Chevy hubcaps for chandelier in living room.... Main bathroom has a engine valve for towel holder as well as a connecting rod 2 tp holder... Master bath room has .50BMG cut down for drawer pulls...Would like some more .50 BMG empty's

My wife wants to add a cabinet in our kitchen. we went here: COLUMBIA, SC I really think I might give Zach Savage a call. He's a fellow wheeler in the Greenville area and his family owns Savage Cabinet Company. http://www.savagecabinetcompany.com/ Probably way more pricey but I still want to ask. You never know right?

Back