Hobby Shops / RC Shops

mattb6679

Who and where is your favorite R/C Shop and why?
I,m Gonna have to say Anderson RC in High Point for me. Great customer service, Great tech support. Lots of in stock parts. :beer:

Back in the day it was Winston-Salem Hobby Town for a while, then I found out about King R/C in King. Spent alot of Bachelors money and had alot of fun!

Another vote for Matt @ Anderson R/C. Although the store is located in Thomasville not High Point.

In fact he actually just moved to a new store a few weeks ago. If you haven't been by lately, it's definitely worth stopping by and checking it out.

X3 for matt at Anderson R/C :Rockon:

Matt at Anderson is one of the best in the area. Definitely worth taking a trip to Thomasville, his new shop is awesome!

I like hanger 18 in Cary, when I first got my nitro car it had been sitting and wouldn't run, one of the owner's took a look at it and got it running perfect. When I went back to get it he didn't want anything for the labor just the cost of the parts, which were cheap, now its the only place I go, the stock isn't great, the prices are good and I'm willing to wait instead of ordering online mainly because of the staff.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk 2

Im not that big into RCs anymore, but when i was into the nitro stuff and racing hobby stop in Rock Hill was pretty sweet. Plus they have a large dirt track and onroad track.

Who and where is your favorite R/C Shop and why?
I,m Gonna have to say Anderson RC in High Point for me. Great customer service, Great tech support. Lots of in stock parts. :beer:
King rc just above winston salem, the guy that works in there has been racing for 25 years, he is mluty time world champion he used to own his own parts company line this guy knows anything you can ask him. He also puts on a awesome off road race every first Saturday of the every month.

I know a cool online RC site leading retailer of nitro RC cars, petrol RC cars, helicopters, tanks, planes, boats and accessories. From basic entry level models that allow even novices to be flying in no time, to advanced GPS drones that feature automatic flight with automatic fly home and hand. I know they are in the UK but postage is pretty good worldwide.

Back