Highway knuckle heads

Blkvoodoo

professionally useless
http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/2119207/

I was east bound right next to this tool this afternoon, if the pic were a wider view, you would see my work van.

News 11 van pulled up between me and this twit, they actually STOPPED and conversed, and the tool continued on to the Wade Ave. ramp where he turned around.

I don't know how you can "accidentally" come down a ramp the wrong way, and not notice before you get into traffic lanes, that just baffles me.

Most people on the roads are complete idiots IMO. You should try to deal with them all day long in an 80,000 pound quad axle dump truck. Gets very frustrating at times. Sometimes i think about turning that dump truck into a $150,000 battering ram :lol: .

yeh, right into oncoming traffic, i don't think so.
I laughed my ass off when i saw the vid on tv of this retard. and then the news team drove the same route this tard did and was like how the fcuk did he get confused it's pretty easy to follow the signs

I laughed my ass off when i saw the vid on tv of this retard. and then the news team drove the same route this tard did and was like how the fcuk did he get confused it's pretty easy to follow the signs

i assume you did not pick up on the fact that i was ridiculing you for your post in the speeding ticket thread.

keep up numb-nuts.

maybe he will understand numb-nuts... hopefully that isnt over his head

I laughed my ass off when i saw the vid on tv of this retard. and then the news team drove the same route this tard did and was like how the fcuk did he get confused it's pretty easy to follow the signs[/QUOTE

are you stupid... wait yes, yes you are... he was making fun of you about how you said TODAY in another tread that they should just speed away... and i thought i was the half retarded son of chuck

good thing you said that, i was about to just leave forever. glad to know somebody will miss me

good thing you said that, i was about to just leave forever. glad to know somebody will miss me

dude, let me clue you in. nc4x4 is not an unforgiving place. we forgive....then again we don't forget.

my point is...stop acting like an ass.
you are no bigger, better, or cooler than anyone here. you need to read the rules, and re-read some posts to figure out how you can fit in here.
apologize for your actions, and correct them.

if you do that, you will earn respect.
if you don't, this board (which is NOT known for it's flaming) will flame the shit out of you with every stupid post you make.

c'mon bro, swallow your pride, man up, and act right.

never said i was cooler than anyone else. also never asked for forgivness. I learned back when i first joined bouts the illegal wheeling deal, and have since stopped and made all the friends i have stop as well. i've already apologized for anything that broke the rules, as well as asking a mod to remove or change a post. I like to be different and you like to flame the hell out of people, or at least me, so it seems like a good match. and any post i start is completly serious, so I didn't appreciate all the negative feedback i got on my 56 pontiac 4x4 idea. and the only reason it's not going forward right now is bc my dad's in the hospital and my money is better spent helping the family then with any 4x4 project.

so tell me, what am i doing wrong so that i can either change my ways or just say :fuck-you:, depending on the situation

you know sometimes some people just dont fit in.
Its ok little grasshopper, you can just go ahead and move on shutthefuckupsville and we'll never bother you again.

I man seriously every thread I open I see you in, and most times you are obnoxious, illegal, dangerous and wrong. Hell not even Ricky can pull off all 4 at a time, and he is at least nice and polite about it.

You know I really think you should try out pirate4x4.com in the hardcore 4x4 threads, they have a lot of experience with trars and will probably be real nice and helpful.

::beer::

Like I have stated learn to listen & listen to learn then & only then will you earn the respect that you so desire.

You should probably do as Chuck said & create a new acount & have this one deleted. Next time don't do anything as dumb as the first.

Back