Hickory area, Relay for life. Need rigs for display.

Rti ramp will be there.
And I will buy one luminary (in honor or memory of the person of your choice) for every rig out there. :driver:
Hope to see you guys Friday.
Chris

TTT
And you may want to throw an umbrella or raincoat in, but I am bringing an easy up and a tent, so you can stay dry if you huddle.
It may clear up later this afternoon though.

I hate to do it, but I wasn't able to get a trailer by today so I for sure won't be able to come with the eb. If you guys really need anything though, my cell is 403 6561. Maybe some other time. :(

Some great folks there at the Center Methodist Church. Good food and a good time and a good cause!

ai4.photobucket.com_albums_y103_dontoe_Relayferlife.jpg

braxton357 said:
I hate to do it, but I wasn't able to get a trailer by today so I for sure won't be able to come with the eb. If you guys really need anything though, my cell is 403 6561. Maybe some other time. :(

Thanks for trying man, I appreciate it.
We had a good time and got to meet some new wheelers. Let a few kids (and all of the adults) check out the massive flex of the IFS xterra (had to throw that in there, Brad :flipoff2: ) and raised some money for a good cause.
The rain held off until about 10:30, and we were packing up to head out anyway. The overnight portion was cancelled due to the weather, but they are already planning for next year.

All in all, we raised just over $3600 for the cancer society. Not too shabby for a first time event in the rain.

Thanks to everyone who came out (Dontoe, GSW, Franklin, Brad (RedX) and their respective significant others) and to all of those who wanted to come out, I will see you on the trails and at the relay next year :D .

Back