Heigh Toyota Bois

jeepinmatt

..l.
How much is a 2003 Tacoma excab 4x4 v6 auto 169k miles in good-very good condition worth?

And 2nd question is whats it worth with a rod through the side of the block?

Maybe $6500 on the high end for a clean truck and the right buyer? Just saw a clean 2003 manual trans 4x4 with 211,000 miles and they were asking $8000.

If I was buying it to sell, I would assume I could only get about $5000 for it though.

The price of a toyota, at least in this area, comes down to rust.

If its spotless, frame and body, up to $8k, depending on condition

I see similar trucks to the one mentioned, with patched frames bring around $4k wholesale...

Bucket, Yard, Indian Blanket

Clean title, good service history. Also factory TRD package with locker(s). Doesn't appear to have any rust, though I haven't had a chance to check it out yet. Still a $5k truck? Or closer to $7k?
616446032.jpg
616446057.jpg
IMG_2127.jpg

Attachments

• Vehicle Specs - 2003 Tacoma DLX.pdf
    64.9 KB · Views: 112
I'm out of touch with reality if people are willing to pay $5k for a 17 yr old Toyota truck with high miles and a blown up motor.

I just got this one it’s a 98 with 200k on it... both from fenders are rusty bad... 2500...

Attachments

• 816E79DA-1475-42FD-9216-B28AF8153542.jpeg
    816E79DA-1475-42FD-9216-B28AF8153542.jpeg
    254.8 KB · Views: 117
I'm out of touch with reality if people are willing to pay $5k for a 17 yr old Toyota truck with high miles and a blown up motor.
I don't think that was the blown up motor price

No, 1st question is whats it worth in great condition, and second question is whats it worth to someone who is going to buy it in its current state. The unasked question is how much money can I make on it.

Those trucks are all over the place. Are you buying to keep and drive or flip and pocket some cash? Obviously cheap as possible if the later. But if you were gonna fix and drive I'd say 2-2500$ fix and have a decent truck for less than $3500 and drive a long while or until someone offer you 7-8k for it. In my mind though, what caused the 5v to go bad so early? If poor maintenance, then the rest of the truck hasn't been maintained very well either. Also make sure the locker will actually engage, ive seen a ton get just a little salt behind them and eat a hole into the locker motor housing. Locker motors aren't cheapest or easiest thing to find.

No, 1st question is whats it worth in great condition, and second question is whats it worth to someone who is going to buy it in its current state. The unasked question is how much money can I make on it.

Sorry. I'm no Yota expert, but I would go $2k on it with the blown motor.

Back