Heavy coffee/ other caffeine users needed....

RatLabGuy

You look like a monkey and smell like one too
... for a research study....

I'm gonan bet there's soem serious coffee drinkers here!

One of the faculty in our lab is doing a study on the effects of long-term caffiene use on the brain. Subjects are broken into groups based on their normal consumption... and they are needing more high-users.
We're talking you guys that drink about 6-7+ cups a DAY - maybe start off the day with a pot in the morning, go through another at night... not just a few cokes, but 15+....

Women also welcome, if fact due to demographics so far, can take women (and/or minorities...) that drink less than this.

This is an MRI study - you come in 4 times, and they take really cool pictures of your brain in action.
*Note* since it's an MRI, this means you cannot have any metal fragments or implants still in your body.

Upside: $75 per MRI x 4 + $25 1 time for screeming. Enough for some good toys! Upon request, they will give you digital pictures of you brain. I can personally see to it you get any angle/slice/view you want. Great for parties!

Downside: You'll have to withdraw from caffiene for a day, 2 of those times. I'm sure your family will love you during that time....

PM me for more information, or see the PDF here for contact info:
http://www.rewazule.com/David/Coffee Flyer.pdf

I used to be like that, then cut back.. See? Quitters never prosper! :p

Well dang. I almost qualify. As many can vouch for me, I have a cup of coffee in my hand,...wait...had to take a sip, most all the time. from wake up to go to bed. But, I have a steel plate and four screws in my neck.
I will mention to the wife about it. But Winston is 100 miles away for us. oh well

*Oh yes*
Something that should be pointed out, since this is a state-wide crowd - thisis done at the Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center in Winston-Salem.

I probably qualify, but I'm not giving up my coffee for any days. I would have to start smoking again.

Interested.......no coffee, but lotsa soda. Minimum of
2 liters/day. What is the scheduling for the MRI's? Couldn't get there before 5-6pm weekdays, but anytime on saturday

Call Debra and ask about the scheduling. They might do weekends, I am not sure.
Her number is on the PDF link above. She will tell you everything. I'd rather not just post it for "spidering" reasons.

Pretty sure they can do them really early in the AM if necessary also.

We're still lookin' for people. No age limits.
And as I said - I can make sure you get lots of digital pictures of your own brain. Many folks like that even more than the cash.

Back