Heads up for the Tyler Childers fans here.

1-tonmudder

Doin my part to stir the pot.
Just saw that he's gonna be at the Gray Eagle in Asheville tom night.If I hadn't already had other plans and paid for my tickets in advance Id be headed that way.Politically incorrect and all.

Sorry too late,its sold out.I should have checked the tickets first,my bad.

Sold out a long time ago, we tried to buy tickets over a month ago. He’s playing in Charlotte after the holidays, I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think that was sold out in September, I called to confirm it was sold out in October . Guy told me tickets had went on sale back in August.

We’re planning to see him in Pittsburgh in March and make a big wknd of it.

Think Imma have to make a trip to Nashville in february.
NC4x4 roadtrip?

Playing in Charlotte Thursday before Christmas, cheapest general admission tickets are $189. Love to see him but can't justify it at Christmas. Sucks being an adult!

Playing in Charlotte Thursday before Christmas, cheapest general admission tickets are $189. Love to see him but can't justify it at Christmas. Sucks being an adult!

Ryman day after valentines day....romantic trip to nashville....and while we are here might as well see a show

Think Imma have to make a trip to Nashville in february.
NC4x4 roadtrip?

Fuck "road trip". Nashville is an hour and a half away by plane.

Fuck "road trip". Nashville is an hour and a half away by plane.

I like to drive. Its just under 6 hours by car. Put in security boarding and deboarding, rental car counter and Ill make it there within an hour of your airplane and Ill stop and piss whenever I want.

I like to drive. Its just under 6 hours by car. Put in security boarding and deboarding, rental car counter and Ill make it there within an hour of your airplane and Ill stop and piss whenever I want.

Pre-check, carry on, Uber. I'll be drinking at the bar by the time you get to Knoxville.

Pre-check, carry on, Uber. I'll be drinking at the bar by the time you get to Knoxville.

I'll be cheaper and more comfortable...and who says I wont be drinking by the time I get to Nashville :eek:

Less than four for me.

rental car counter and Ill make it there within an hour of your airplane and Ill stop and piss whenever I want.

LOL, yeah that's not a thing. I'm easily 3:40 door to door to downtown Nashville. It's a 9hr drive from Raleigh.

Buy a plane, fly there yourself in under 2 hrs. Problem solved. But $190/ticket ain't worth it.

I moved back home from nashville in 2006. My wife keeps telling me she wants to go since shes never been. I dont have any desire to go back. If I knew bobby bare jr or todd snider was going to be at 3 crow I would probably go but there is nothing that would make me want to be west of the cumberland.

Back