Happy Father's Day!

Happy father’s day to you super hero’s out there. Doing some grilling out, building forts and already built/painted a bird house with my oldest.

I'm spending the afternoon teaching my kid crowd control

IMG_20190616_140624.jpg

:lol:

Happy Father's Day to @shawn and the rest of y'all, too!

Woke up to txt from all 3 kids. 2 off at college, one up in her room. All heart felt and sincere messages of appreciation for their dad.

Saw a notification from facepage and went to see my ex-wife wishing me; "the best dad in the world!" (her words)

Then my wife wishing me a happy fathers day with a couple of new shirts.....what a wonderful day.

Happy fathers day to all those who chose to be a dad, or stepdad and make a difference in your child's life

Hope you all had as good a day as I did... Worked on the jeep for some NAXJA Crawl prep. Wife fixed a crock pot pork roast and shredded it for dinner. Both my twins came over from Hartsville and ate with us and hung out for a bit. Just hung up the phone with my dad. Was a great day.... Happy Fathers day all.

Happy Fathers Day to all you dads out there. Mine was....well interesting. Woke up to a new case for my phone from the wife and daughter and while I took my old case off and cleaned it before putting the new one on, I decided I was gonna go get breakfast for us, slipped my phone in my pocket and got in the car and boom. Dropped the damn thing and hit the driveway...no real damage, just scuffed up on the side, but what are the odds right?
Then, later on, I went to open up a 12 pack of coors. always use a knife to cut an opening for a quick grab and ended up slicing my hand. Then I decided I was going to clear an area beside our house and ended up getting into what looks like poison oak...not 100% either that or creeping Jenny. Haven't had any type of reaction as I am typing this, so hopefully I am in the clear, although I did read that it can take 1-6 days for a rash to show up. oh and then I couldn't get my mower to start. So even though it was a bit of stressful day, I had a blast hanging out with my little girl.

Back