Handle Change

Scooter402

Ruffling feathers and shaking trees
Is there any way (besides creating a new account) to change my user name here? I've gone by a different nickname/username for years now (thanks to @Croatan_Kid ). I honestly really would prefer to change it to that. Who knows who I need to shake down?

You can do it yourself now.
I dont know how though.

You can (or at least could) change it if you're a paying member.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I’ve often thought about this, I don’t have a anvil rubicon anymore but some poor bastard somewhere does

I also thought of changing mine as I have not had the Green 77 F150 in years now. But I like to think I’m one of the “known” folks around here and it would take a while for the new name to catch on. Folks be talking to me like a newb or something.
Maybe I think too highly of myself on here... lol

Last edited:
I've considered changing mine too, but who cares? It's just where I live and a bunch of people always called me kid because I'm usually the youngest person in a group because I always hang out with older folks. I'm damn near 30, but whatever.

But yes, the OP will forever be known as Scooter!

Not sure why I still have my screen name. I never drive the Jeep, and since the operation I've been going by Hillary.

Is there any way (besides creating a new account) to change my user name here? I've gone by a different nickname/username for years now (thanks to @Croatan_Kid ). I honestly really would prefer to change it to that. Who knows who I need to shake down?

Send me a PM & I'll take care of it.

I've considered changing mine too, but who cares? It's just where I live and a bunch of people always called me kid because I'm usually the youngest person in a group because I always hang out with older folks. I'm damn near 30, but whatever.

But yes, the OP will forever be known as Scooter!

Truer words have never been spoken!

Send me a PM & I'll take care of it.

Awesome, I'll send that over now. Thanks!

Size of the motor in his Jeep. 400 SBC that's slightly over size.

What is the 402 for? Are you gonna have to change that in 6 months???

Highly doubtful. I've had this 402 for 8 years, and probably will keep it around for the immediate (and unforeseeable) future.

Size of the motor in his Jeep. 400 SBC that's slightly over size.

What he said. :D And in the event I didn't have a 402 anymore, well...it's stuck now. I just wanted to get back to my usual forum handle/nickname. That, and apparently Scooter was taken, so...I'm now Scooter402 formerly known as that other guy.

Ok, so now that the name change is out of the way...story time?

I also thought of changing mine as I have not had the Green 77 F150 in years now. But I like to think I’m one of the “known” folks around here and it would take a while for the new name to catch on. Folks be talking to me like a newb or something.
Maybe I think too highly of myself on here... lol

Who are you? Newb.

Shit, I haven't worked in a "rat lab" for 19 years.
Now if it were "LabRatGuy" that'd still be accurate

Back