Haircut or not during COVID-19?

COVID-19 hair: going shaggy or cutting it at home?

• I’m letting my hair go shaggy until this virus passes

Votes: 17 32.1%
  • I’m going to start shaving my head (buzz cut counts)

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • I already shave my head (buzz cut counts)

Votes: 22 41.5%
  • I have no hair anyway

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I’m already mullet fabulous

Votes: 7 13.2%

• Total voters
I'm doing a #3 in a couple of weeks. Gonna start getting hot soon, and I won't do long hair (again).

Trimming the beard...I quit when the lockdown started 2.5 weeks ago. Always had a problem keeping it trimmed medium-short...by the time I got it evened up, it was very short. I'm letting it go. Trim it when I get to this:

20190812-101528-ZZTop-T5_38183.jpg

Heck naw! I ain’t getting a haircut or shaving. Might shave the neck because I hate a neck beard, but that’s it.

Wife trims my neck and I shave it down w/ no guard weekly. I guess maybe the one perk to being a "bald eagle" (which is what my 4 y/o calls me when he starts in on his shit talking).

I've got girly-length long hair. I usually get a trim every 6 months, knock off 3-4 inches. Luckily last time I had a lot snipped off b/c I needed it for a project at work. I'm due again but it's just gonna go for awhile. I'm good up until it's long enough to get caught in a creeper wheel, that's w=how I know when its time :eek:.
Debated stopping trimming my beard too out of principle, but I hate it being long and shaggy in the heat, so it'll keep getting the trimmer.

Luckily our son got his trimmed right before the lockdown, it was already into his eyes, he woulda been a mess by now.

There's gonna be a lot of goofy looking people this summer

My hair is finally growing back, but it's growing slow enough I might make it to the end of the lock down before I need it cut.

Duane

When it comes to the beard, I start growing it when we have consecutive days in the 40's...and then it gets shaved once we get back to consecutive days in the 70's. Haircuts are quarterly, go in looking like samsquanch, come out damn near shaved. At current time, I'm a week past haircut time and my hair would cover my eyes if I didn't slick it back. Could do my hair myself, but I really like titties being dragged across my face as they stretch, instead of just rotating the chair.

20200406_125027.jpg

My barber called me today. He got a new pistol and wanted to shoot it. Told him to bring his clippers!

I've been cutting my own hair for the last 10 years. I'll survive.

With the wife getting a job before X-mas she said no more home haircuts, I got one professionally about 2 months ago, then last week the clippers came out again, Ray Charles strikes again! It was nice to not look like a bum for a month.

Back