Haircut or not during COVID-19?

COVID-19 hair: going shaggy or cutting it at home?

• I’m letting my hair go shaggy until this virus passes

Votes: 17 32.1%
  • I’m going to start shaving my head (buzz cut counts)

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • I already shave my head (buzz cut counts)

Votes: 22 41.5%
  • I have no hair anyway

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I’m already mullet fabulous

Votes: 7 13.2%

• Total voters
I know for a fact all the seniors on Bragg are having eye twitches right now cause us soldiers types can’t get haircuts and they said they aren’t gonna make us go basic training hair. I was due to get mine cut last week (get it cut twice a month) but I’m letting it go till further notice.

I'm letting mine grow. Or might just attack it with clippers, then wear a hat until it grows back out enough to get cut without being too embarrassed.

I mean, the wife can cut my hair well enough to wear under a hat for the weekly grocery trip. :D

I've been cutting my own hair with clippers for several years.

Gonna grow my mullet back. Or not. Who knows.

I was due for a cut about a month before the lockdown hit. Guess we will see what happens :popcorn:

Usually just let it go til I get tired of it...so about two cuts a year. We had family pics last weekend so my buddy ended up cutting it in his backyard. I should be good for a while.

Since I don’t have much hair left, wife cuts mine when needed. Business as usual when it come to hair.

Y'all pay people to cut your hair? :confused:

I know for a fact all the seniors on Bragg are having eye twitches right now cause us soldiers types can’t get haircuts and they said they aren’t gonna make us go basic training hair. I was due to get mine cut last week (get it cut twice a month) but I’m letting it go till further notice.
I guess it depends on which neighborhood you're from on post. In the land of sideburns and Oakley's, I haven't noticed much of a difference...

I just trimmed my sidewalls. I'll probably go buzz cut before too long. I just can't do shaggy hair.

My barber is a long time friend, i’ll be getting my haircut on schedule at my house or his, unless @tw89yj needs a trim too?

I think @SPOA87YJ might end up looking like shaggy before he see’s his hair dresser again:D

I heard the mullet was coming back in style months ago.

I stopped shaving and I'm growing a mask to battle the virus....
20200404_222318.jpg

Last edited:
Going shaggy. I ain’t trusting my wife with clippers and definitely not scissors. :eek:

Going shaggy. I ain’t trusting my wife with clippers and definitely not scissors. :eek:

My wife told me I needed to trim my beard months ago. When I said I would not do it she said she would just cut it while I was sleeping. Then I told her I know how to use scissors and you sleep too!

I'd love to get a hair cut, but my barber is 74 and he closed up. I can't blame him though, I think he has asthma. I don't want to have to find another barber as long as I can help it!

My wife wants to cut my hair. She’s cut my hair twice before. It was terrible. She cut it before our wedding, biggest regret ever. I look awful in those pics.

I’m thinking it will either be long, or I’ll buzz it all the way off before I let her attempt my usual.

Back