good times for a good cause

greg slade

The Moderated
The family and I just returned from the fun caravan at URE and let me say it was another great event put on by the trailblazers. I wanted to thank everyone responsible for their hard work and dedication to put this event together. My family all said that even though the turnout was light, they all had more fun than ever and this was by far the best F/C we have attended to date. I felt more like a part of the club this year and was able to put some faces with the names here on the board. Very cool people, awesome conversations and many new friendships were made. We can"t wait to do it again next year.
The table crawl put on for the "kids" absolutely rocked!!!!!!!! (no pun intended)
The new showers installed at group camp were priceless. A true representation of our trail fees at work.
I was sorry to see some of the regulars not in attendance this year as i looked forward to bench wheeling with them.

For all those who have never been to this event I strongly urge you to start planning to go next year. there is something for everyone at the f/c big and little kids alike. This is primarily a family event and a great way to get the family exposed to what we do, besides if you involve them, then you can spend more dough on the rig.

Thanx again for making me and my family fell welcome. I just can't say enough good things about the other members. :Rockon:

Back