Good place for Dodge Truck body panels?

TeamSpatula

My folks bought a 1978 Dodge truck new, and still have it. It's mostly in good shape, but the floors are rusted out. I've found a couple different websites that sell the sections, but I was wondering if anyone on here had any recommendations, good or bad, before I buy. I'm looking to weld them in for my mom's Christmas present.
:)
I'd also consider junkyard metal, but I figure they're probably all rusty there.
Thanks,

I wouldnt go with junk yard metal, not for the floors at least, just because it dosent cost much more to get new stuff. I ordered a floor pan for my girlfriend's 85 Ram Charger about I dont know a month or so ago from CCGtruck.com and have yet to recieve it. Talked to the guy on the phone and sent him several emails and he assures me it will be here thursday..I guess we'll see how that goes.

Im not saying hes a bad guy to do business with but I havent had the best of luck with him.

Call Jerry Johnson Motors
3885 Patterson Ave
Winston Salem, NC 27105
(336) 767-2270

to see if they have the panels. If so, I can p/u for you and you can retrieve on a trip to/from the new homestead...

Back