Good Ford 2.3 dual plug engine.

jovibuilt

Looking for an engine for a 91 Ranger. So 89-93. Let me know if you have one or know of one. Would buy a whole truck if cheap enough ie bad trans or rusty with a good engine. Thanks

This guy is still with me, been driving it on short trips only......engine and the whole truck is great......even the ac works. How much Ranger you want?

This guy is still with me, been driving it on short trips only......engine and the whole truck is great......even the ac works. How much Ranger you want?
I dont think the 97 would work for me. I need a 89-93 that way I can use some of the wiring (missing some on my truck). And your truck will bring more than a rusty or bad transmission truck would. I have a 91 long bed Ranger with a bad motor. And I already have one V8 Ranger so thats why I am looking for a 2.3 engine.Thank you though.

I think i have 2 of them that runs and drives, at least they did when i got them
Located in Harlan, Ky. you are about 2.5 hours from here. If you are interested i can look them over and send you some pics.

Back