Georgia River Rock Jamboree June 24-26

amcjeepman

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
“Georgia RIVERROCK - off Road Park†Jamboree June 24th-26th

*This is a must see for folks who are looking for a off road weekend blast in the woods.

WHERE: Georgia RiverRock off Road Park - Milledgeville, Georgia

WHEN: The Park opens 2:00pm Friday June 24th and closes 2:00pm Sunday June 26th

ADMISSION: $20.00 per off road vehicle and driver, and then $5.00 per person. This is a one time fee for the weekend. No one day passes, but, you can certainly come for the day.

FREE CAMPING: Camping permitted in designated areas Friday and Saturday nights. Camp fires are prohibited.

Saturday Night starting at 9 or 10pm – There is a “Good possibility†of a LOUD LIVE BAND, DJ, PIG ROAST, MUD GIRL BEAUTY CONTEST and LARGE BOND FIRE. Or, it could turn out to be a quite night come and see what happens.

The Georgia RiverRock Park is set up as an off road playground, trail ride at will. There will be no night riding.

The Park offers Rock crawl courses, Rock climbs, Bombed out articulation trails, Deep water crossings, by pass roads, and easy trails for stock riding.

There is also a field for camping and trailer parking.

Directions: from downtown Milledgeville Ga.
-Take hwy 22 East towards Sparta -after crossing the River bridge
-Turn right onto Kings Road go 2.2 miles
-Turn right onto Stembridge Rd go .5 miles
-Turn right onto Pebble Hill Rd. go 3.5 miles
-Look for sign and gate on the left

PLEASE - If you are considering going for the day or camping for the weekend email me so we can start to get a head count.
Thanks, AND STAY TUNED FOR UP DATES.

Don Maurer

****** PM or email amcjeepman for Don's email *******

You've got to be kidding me?*! Nobody else from this great forum is going to this?? Good trails,a southeren rock band and a party- :wtf: Thats ok I'll Just go REPRESENT with the wife.

Nah, seriously... if anyone else is goin post up. We're not gonna know a single person there! :lol: :beer: :flipoff2:

This weekend is a: short notice, and b: the CNC swap meet at the fairgrounds.

Rich said:
This weekend is a: short notice, and b: the CNC swap meet at the fairgrounds.

A: this has been up for almost 2mos.-and you call yourself a moderator :confused:
B: Git me sumthin while you're there
:lol:

Rob said:
And C: my heeps still broken and will be for a while.
c-you wheel a Heep-that "BROKEN" excuse gets used alot doesn't it! :flipoff2:
Sorry, I couldn't help myself-that was wideopen :sniper: :handed:

GONOVRIT said:
c-you wheel a Heep-that "BROKEN" excuse gets used alot doesn't it! :flipoff2:
Sorry, I couldn't help myself-that was wideopen :sniper: :handed:

First time in 4 years I've been broken this bad. Only thing stopping from repairs is time and money. I'm short of both.

Back