FS Email On Oct 16 Workday

J.C.

Volunteer
Hi Everyone - Please let me know asap if your club is planning on coming up this Saturday, October 16th for a work day. So far I've heard only for two clubs and they are planning on coming up on Oct 23rd so if no other clubs are planning on coming up this Saturday or could easily switch to come up on the Oct 23rd weekend I'd like to switch the work weekend to next week. I want to make sure that we maximize our effectiveness out there and I don't want to burn out our staff either by working too many weekends in a row. Please respond to me by Thursday afternoon.

For the work weekend we're planning at putting in guardrail on Falls Dam Trail and Rocky Mountain Loop Trail. We're planning on cleaning out tail ditches and replacing haybales in the tail ditches on many trails and taking down hazard trees on trails.

Also, for those of you that would like to take the chainsaw certification training we are planning to have 3 sessions this winter when the OHV trails are closed. They'll most likely be on Fridays & Saturdays. They are 2 day sessions and Rodney can only have 6 people in a class. We'll begin them some time in January. We'll send out a schedule in mid- November and it'll include the items you should bring too. Thanks for your patience and willingness to volunteer and to take this training. We appreciate it.

Bye - Terry

I'd be interested in getting the chainsaw certification.

X3 on the chainsaw cert.

If you move the work day to the 23rd I will not be able to make this one. I've got a family reunion to attend in Alabama.

Do we bring our own saw?

Chip, I think the CTB workday is already on the 23rd? I think this email was for any other clubs coming on the 16th? :confused:

That's not Chip :) It's Robert, another CTB member. CTB has had the 23rd on our ride schedule for a long time. The 16th is the general FS workday.

rodney, I still have your truck pics and I'll be at URE both weekends.

Back