Front and Rear 4 Link Mount System Jeep YJ

motobilt

I have been putting in the hours to get this kit ready. This is a simple platform to mount the front and rear upper and lower link mounts on a Jeep YJ. This kit is intended for people running 40 inch or larger tires. The front and rear link mounts are built into the kit. To install you simply cut off the factory leaf spring buckets. The kit bolts into the 3 bolt holes on each side for the factory skid plate for location purposes only. Then you weld into place. This kit is designed to use 1-1/4" x 1 rod ends for the lowers and 7/8 x 3/4 rod ends for the uppers. The lower link mounts are built flush with the skid plate to eliminate hooks on the bottom of your Jeep. The skid sits roughly 3/8" down from the factory skid plate.

SEE MORE INFO HERE:
Jeep YJ Four LInk Suspension Kit and Skid Plate Motobilt, Inc.

BEING INSTALLED ON THIS BUILD:
Custom Build Jeep YJ 4 Link Suspension

Call me if you would like to talk it over. I have been in the parts building industry for many years. Motobilt may be a new name in the industry but I am certainly not new.

Attachments

• jeep-yj-4-link-kit-drawing.jpg
    jeep-yj-4-link-kit-drawing.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 358
  • Stretch and Full Width (83 of 19)_preview.jpeg
    Stretch and Full Width (83 of 19)_preview.jpeg
    54.6 KB · Views: 394
Last edited:
We are in the middle of another production run for the 4 link systems and in the middle of moving the shop to a new location. I am motivated to make some deals. If you have been waiting. Now is the time.

I just started poking around on your site after seeing this thread (I don't own a Jeep). You're doing some really nice design and manufacturing work on this stuff, and some great details. Super cool!

I don't really have anything in mind at the moment, but do you do any custom manufacturing? I like to keep a list of people to reach out to if I have a specific need.

I have been putting in the hours to get this kit ready. This is a simple platform to mount the front and rear upper and lower link mounts on a Jeep YJ. This kit is intended for people running 40 inch or larger tires. The front and rear link mounts are built into the kit. To install you simply cut off the factory leaf spring buckets. The kit bolts into the 3 bolt holes on each side for the factory skid plate for location purposes only. Then you weld into place. This kit is designed to use 1-1/4" x 1 rod ends for the lowers and 7/8 x 3/4 rod ends for the uppers. The lower link mounts are built flush with the skid plate to eliminate hooks on the bottom of your Jeep. The skid sits roughly 3/8" down from the factory skid plate.

SEE MORE INFO HERE:
Jeep YJ Four LInk Suspension Kit and Skid Plate Motobilt, Inc.

BEING INSTALLED ON THIS BUILD:
http://www.motobilt.com/blog/projects/custom-build-jeep-yj-4-link-suspension/

Call me if you would like to talk it over. I have been in the parts building industry for many years. Motobilt may be a new name in the industry but I am certainly not new.

View attachment 138714

View attachment 138715

Back