FOU BOD changes coming up here soon.

krzyabncanuck

BLM HOTSHOT
As most of you folks know I have been a part of FOU now for a few years. I have been the COO now for almost 2 years now and it is my time to step aside. I do not mind this as I believe in that happening. I will still be a part of FOU if they want me to be, but at the same time I am looking higher.

I started out as the URE REP for one of my clubs I am a member of. Then I went and was the FOU OHV REP and enjoyed it. Then I became the COO. My 2 years are up in a month or 2 now.

Now I am shooting for a position on Southern 4WD. I really feel I can make a difference in our world. I have tried to in URE. Not all folks will agree with me but that is life.

If you feel you want to be a part of FOU then please send an email to either me at djtouw@gmail.com or message @snappy .

Again I have had a blast and thank you so very much for the support you have given me by coming out to all of these workdays like the March one I held which had the most volunteers ever show up to a workday in USFS history I heard. You guys rock and have made my job really easy. I will still volunteer as much as I can, but I also enjoy fighting wild fires .

Thanks again you all. You guys are the best.

This is from yesterday's meeting up there yesterday.

A big THANK YOU to everyone who participated in today's events! You support for James is a wonderful thing!

Meetings today I think, were positive and productive.

Thank you to Snappy for cooking that awesome chili, much needed on this cold day.

A quick summary:

We had a discussion focused on the LEO Project and agreed to hold a collective club fundraier.

We discussed collective communication and colaboration and our roles in working as one group supporting each other and our LEO.

We discussed educational needs on the system and a new initiative.

A nomination committee was chosen to help select new leadership.

Chris Brower gave a financial report.

Please remember, YOU are what makes this system great! Together we can make a good, positive impact.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

The chili was great! Thanks Snappy! I wish I would have known who you were and I would have introduced myself.

The chili was great! Thanks Snappy! I wish I would have known who you were and I would have introduced myself.

@snappy is usually dressed as an ugly woman with a scraggly beard.
Just sayin...

Thank you Charles, for all your Hard work, & leadership! Your leaving some Big shoes to fill.
It's like this. Darin is the good guy.
Charles is, hellifiknow.

Charles is post #3

Charles does a lot of hard work out there also. A bunch of you folks do. If not for you guys we would of lost stuff a long time ago. I just help facilitate it.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Back