Forklift Flexin'

Ricky B

Wiiide Open
Threw my truck on the forklift at work a few weeks back just to check out its flex, here's some pics:

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v674_jrraw23_100_5829.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v674_jrraw23_100_5835.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v674_jrraw23_100_5832.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v674_jrraw23_100_5834.jpg

Is that as high as the forklift would go?

So are you asking for suggestions?

That's what? ~125" WB with a tire 18" in the air?

next time i go in to work ill put mine on the fork lift and show u some real articulation :D . nice pics by the way

Throw a locker in the rear of that thing and pull it up on something and then come talk to me about IFS flex. That truck will flex a whole lot more than that. I have a 99 which used to have a welded rear and that thing did awsome on the trails. Have you taken yours anywhere yet?

decent flex in the rear, but I would bet your shocks are bottoming out and not letting the tire stuff into the wheelwell.
Pull your shocks sometime and try it again.
And keep your finger out of the pics. :D

saf-t scissors said:
So are you asking for suggestions?

That's what? ~125" WB with a tire 18" in the air?

thats pretty good considering what it is. :confused:

nice....i really like that forklift. know where i can get one :eyeroll:

I checked out your pics in the link. I really like the early ones....with you and in your cowboy boots, pants tucked in them and the hat. :gay: lol

Nice truck also. :huggy:

jrraw23 said:
Hey now, the dang Cowboy Boots and Hat are friggin awsome :cool: , I dont normally tuck em in either, it was just for the pic.
Just for the pic? That makes it alright?
lol I do like the truck. :smokin:

The flex on that ruck is pretty pitiful compared to most the rigs on this site, but from the looks of your cardomain site the kinda wheelin you do dosnt need much flex. Just getcha a front locker and some boggers and your set. Oh yeah by the way..whats up with the Beast Inc. plastered all over the place?

TheGeneral said:
The flex on that ruck is pretty pitiful compared to most the rigs on this site, but from the looks of your cardomain site the kinda wheelin you do dosnt need much flex. Just getcha a front locker and some boggers and your set. Oh yeah by the way..whats up with the Beast Inc. plastered all over the place?

Well, they dont offer any type of traction aid for the front IFS 8.5 so I can't do anything there, but yea boggers would help. Beast Inc is my friends and I truck club which I actually am the president of. Theres about 6 of us half in high school half in college, and we go off roading together.

jrraw23 said:
but yea boggers would help.

Boggers + locked 10 bolt = :handed:

Back