Ford 6.0L diesel good bad ugly let hear it..

My brother.has never failed any emissions test. Snappy just really hates fords lol

no one checks for the emissons stuff on a diesel I have worked at many shops and have never seen anyone check emissons stuff on a diesel just safty stuff

My brother.has never failed any emissions test. Snappy just really hates fords lol
Actually love fords...have 2 but one is getting a cummins. Do the delete, yes it is not correct and even with just a safety inception they are suppose to check for factory emissions items but never see anyone do it. I have been jumping through hoops to get all the info on my gas to cummins conversion to be 100% legal so if I ever sell the thing nothing can come back on me...... Btw I did have a shop the was fined over $45000 for false inceptions with some of the stuff being emisssions on diesels. They were on the shop for other violations so just running up the bill..... I suspect that as the money crunches get worse in the states budgets you will start to see a crack down on this stuff.....

Back