for sale rc collection

smashjeep

ok so im out of rc for a while now,need this stuff gone.tmaxx .26 big bock convertion,electric starter,full roll cage, revo drive shafts and outer carriers and wheels,piggy back shocks,center alm skid(full coverage)cvd center drive shafts,u name it this truck has it.have the reverse lock out tranny(all rrp gears inside)but i like reverse so the stock reverse tranny is in it and works fine.have three boxes of mis.parts that come with it.this is a strong truck doesnt break alot of stuff.just got out of nitro and started taking servos out of it.will need nitro and rc experiance to get her back up and running,but she is a beast.75.00 obo takes it all. i also have a blitz rtr roller,hpi threaded shocks and titaniam links.no body but does have servo,with two sets of tires one slick and one proline boefighters(new)no body.30.00obo i also have a mini losi crawler rtr with lipo and controller some lcg mods to help with vertical climbs proline 1.9 tires.complete truck ready to go 75.00obo all of these items are local pick up only kernersville/winston areas 336 410 1379 ask for steve.

mini losi spoken for,but not the best deal on the sale.the maxx and parts are more than can be posted.someone is needing somethng for there t max,dont pay full price buy a parts truck full of upgrades

Back