For all our 4wd friends

Antioch Speedway

Hey Ya'll.....people call me all the time looking for the next off road event at Antioch Speedway in Morganton, NC. I appreciate everyone's patience this year as my wife has bee battling cancer since February. I made a promise to her, that we would focus on her fight this summer, and then put on some more incredible outdoor events as soon as she is healthy again. We have been planning some events during this battle though. Jason Smoot, who has leased the speedway for stock car racing has been talking about doing an event for off road motor sport enthusiasts again on Thanksgiving weekend. As soon as I get the details, I will post them. In the meantime, I would like to invite everyone to our indoor shows on Friday, September 30th at the Lenoir Moose Lodge, and Saturday, October 1st at the Statesville VFW in Troutman. These shows feature country music's hottest new super star Sarah Ross. Sarah was a finalists on American Idol season 12, and at these shows we will invite all 4wd truck people up on stage to take part in an audience participation part of the South Mountain Boyz comedy, magic, music and variety part of the show. If you like getting embarrassed a little, or seeing your friends embarrassed, this is the show for you. The 6:30pm shows are a dinner and a show, and the 10pm shows are a late night dance party. Check it all out along with discount tickets at www.starzontours.com. Here is one of Sarah Ross newest music videos "Lovin' This Beat."

Oh yeah....I forgot to mention....Sarah Ross has been performing at many of the Mega Truck events the past few years and had songs on the Mud Digger cd's. She is definitely a TRUCK GIRL!!!!!

Thank you everyone for entering to win the Sarah Ross concert tickets for her show at the Lenoir Moose Lodge on Friday, September 30th. The winner, Amy Biggs of Granite Falls, NC entered online at www.antochspeedway.net Premium tickets to see this American Idol season 12 finalist and her band from Nashville perform live at the Lenoir Moose Lodge on Friday September 30th are on Sale But 1 Get 1 FREE this week at www.starzontours.com. This is the very best ticket deal that will be offered for this show.

The show also features a live performance from the South Mtn. Boyz comedy, magic and music variety show which will see all of our off road 4wd friends invited up on stage for a special comedy act that will surely entertain the crowd. The show includes tons of audience participation acts throughout the show.

More details about this show as well as the current ticket sale can be seen at www.starzontours.com or follow the link from the Antioch Speedway website at www.antiochspeedway.net

Sarah Ross will be performing in Anderson, South Carolina next week, then New York, Massachusetts and then head here to North Carolina for her show at the Lenoir Moose Lodge on September 30th.

Attachments

• SarahRossonstage.jpg
    SarahRossonstage.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 268
I just saw a link on Sarah Ross' webpage where people can still enter for free tickets to the Friday, September 30th shows at the Lenoir Moose Lodge. Also there is a drop box www.starzontours.com to win free merchandise from her record label owned by Colt Ford producers of all the Mud Digger albums and cds. Stop by the website and enter and here is a link for the free tickets on Sarah Ross' website Sarah Ross Ticket Giveaway

Just one more day left on the half price premium ticket sale for the Sarah Ross shows next weekend. The big sale ends tomorrow at midnight. This sale makes front row seats same price as back row and middle row seats cheaper. Check it out at www.starzontours.com Just one more week until we open the doors at the Lenoir Moose Lodge on Friday night and Statesville VFW on Saturday night for these exciting shows. Hope to see you there!!! Danny Smith

Just wanted to take a second to invite all of our 4wd friends to come join us this Friday night for "A Night Out" with American Idol finalist Sarah Ross at the Lenoir Moose Lodge - no memberships required or Saturday night at the Statesville VFW - no memberships required. The first show is a Dinner & a Show starting at 6:30pm and then we have a late show at 10pm. The show starts with a comedy magician from the Roanoke Virginia area Gartrell The Great and then caps off with our headliner from Nashville Sarah Ross and her band.

It's not very often that these smaller towns offer such quality entertainment at a dinner show, but my newest company StarzonTours is going to do just that. Come join us for "Dinner and a Show" this Friday night at the Lenoir Moose Lodge, or Statesville VFW on Saturday night.

Get all the
sarahrosscar.jpg
details at www.starzontours.com

Back