Flagpole Rope in Triangle

kaiser715

Doing hard time
Anybody know where to buy flagpole rope in the Raleigh area? Commericial, quality stuff, preferably with the wire core.

Googling found places that have it in Asheville, Flat Rock, and Longs SC...but nothing close to home.

This is for our church, need to get something going ASAP as I have bucket truck available this week.

Carolina Chain & Cable on Yonkers, maybe. Or *possibly* Wilder's.

Those would be my first two calls. I'll see if I can think of anything else.

Not sure what the difference is, but...
Most hardware stores carry a selection of different types, and grades of rope. Something that won't stretch, and it UV resistant would be my guess. I know Northern also has a large selection.

Anybody know where to buy flagpole rope in the Raleigh area? Commericial, quality stuff, preferably with the wire core.
Googling found places that have it in Asheville, Flat Rock, and Longs SC...but nothing close to home.
This is for our church, need to get something going ASAP as I have bucket truck available this week.

Best place I could say would be thinking outside the box, West Marine on Crapital Blvd or one of the other places that sale sail boat stuff, Its made to take the sun, rain, salt and will hild a lot of weight.
Jon

Back