Fixing up the ATV fleet - finally getting them going

Blaze

The Jeeper Reaper
So now that my business is closed, I have time to do some work on things here that have been neglected. One of those are my ATVs. After I just bought a new one last night from @Van-go I am ready to get these things in good shape so we can roll together.

So I have a 2015 Taotao 110 kids 4-wheeler. My older son had this till he outgrew it, he's passing it down to my youngest son. It is in pretty good shape, we kept it inside all the time with a battery tender on it. It is just very dusty and dirty and the carb is junk. It actually works pretty well, but the carbs on these things are pretty crappy, but the can be had for like $15 shipped so I just bought a new one last time it got junked up. We'll clean it up and put a new carb on it.

The other one is a 1998 Yamaha Blaster 200. Wiseco .04 piston, Boyesen reeds, new jets, UMI filter, all that usual stuff. It's pretty quick. The carb in this one is junked up too. It was full of trash when I got it, and it's been hard to get it clean. Runs ok most of the time, other times not so much. I'm just going to buy a new one. Already cleaned the tank. My kids and I repainted the fairings and frame a while back, so really just needs a carb and some tuning.

And the last one is our new one, an 05 Suzuki Eiger 400 4x4. Runs really good, but needs some cosmetic help and a couple little mechanical things. Already ordered a new starter and some other things for it. We'll get it running good and put some paint on it and make it nice.

I'll update with some pics, we're going to get them in and start working on them tonight.

2017-12-12 17.19.08.jpg

Back