first roll over in new rig

the-bearded-manche'

back in the saddle again
well decided to make one last run yesterday (at night). alone.....(lol) good think i had a buddy with me and a winch! 10 mins later we were back at it. good times
20121209_173715.jpg
20121209_173715.jpg
20121209_173710.jpg
20121209_173658.jpg
20121209_173650(1).jpg

Those pics are really confusing, some kind of weird anti-gravity sideways motion going on there :D

Those pics are really confusing, some kind of weird anti-gravity sideways motion going on there :D

I think you being a smart ass like GCncsuHD, I have no Idea how there are so many rollovers in Uwharrie. I can see it climbing kodak, not really on Daniel though. Seriously were you trying to roll it so you could have a few pic's?

I think you being a smart ass like GCncsuHD, I have no Idea how there are so many rollovers in Uwharrie. I can see it climbing kodak, not really on Daniel though. Seriously were you trying to roll it so you could have a few pic's?
lol no. but i def was trying to show off a bit..... it was my first time out in the sammy and way seeing what she could do. the bad thing is they are easy to put down, but the good thing is they are really easy to get back up.

By the "white powder" dirt it seems like either Dickey Bell or Daniel. There are at least a couple places where a short wheel base rig can get tipsy on Daniel if your not careful. Throw in the factor of limited visibility at night with no spotter and there ya go.

Back