Finally got dual cases

toyota231

I know not a lot of people care but i had to let the happiness go :lol: , i finally got dual transfer cases. After waiting over a year to gather the money up to get them, and i also got an old truck back that i really hated selling in the first place. Im gonna try to put the cases in this weekend so ill try to get some pics up of the install and some pics of the new truck.

Is your '93 gray? I think you passed me coming down 29 from Danville,Va. a few months back. I also saw your wife/girlfriend driving it in Kernersville.

I've got this 3/8" thick adapter plate for duals that came on something or other I bought... If ya want it, I'll let ya have it for shipping.

It's used on the mount of the rear case, I think it's so you don't have to move the crossmember or something.

85 toy said:
Is your '93 gray? I think you passed me coming down 29 from Danville,Va. a few months back. I also saw your wife/girlfriend driving it in Kernersville.
Yeah that was me, i remember you. Thats a nice 4runner you have. Look like it is nicely built. Also, Rich i would be interested in that, just let me know how much shipping would be to 27009.

Thanks, I have done a lot of work on it. I was really impressed by your rig. I have a '95 4 runner that looks just like yours minus the sas.

Thanks a lot. Mine does pretty good, but regretfully i have to sell it cause i cant afford all my projects.

Back