FEBRUARY WORK DAY IS NOT CANCELLED!

DRaider90

Uwharrie Off-Road Volunteering
Here you go:

Hi Eli - I talked with Janet today and she'll get you guys set up for this weekend. Let her know asap if you need campsites & how many. Thanks.

Here's the plan - We'll have you guys complete as much as you can of the guardrail installation on the Falls Dam Trail. Go to the sites that have the orange flagging on them. Please meet up with Janet and she'll let you into the spray field to get whatever guardrail and posts are left. There are some guardrail and posts laying out at the Falls Dam Trailhead and I'll see where other pieces might be that you can pick up and use and get a count of those. Will you have a trailer & trucks that can take the guardrail and posts into Falls Dam Trail? Will you have the bobcat & auger? I will have the hand augers and fuel at Janet's that you can sign out to use. She'll also have shovels, post hole diggers and rock bars/tampers, nuts and bolts, and ratchets. She'll have passes too.

Janet - I'll have Dave bring out passes, augers & fuel, nuts & bolts, rock bar/tamper & ratchets for this weekend. Let me know how many posts and rails are left at the sprayfield. Can you let the folks in at the FR 516 gate? I'll have Dave bring that stuff back into the work center on Monday.

Pete - Can you get 2 of the best hand augers and fuel, nuts & bolts, ratchets, & rock bar/hand tamper ready for Dave to take out to Janet's by this afternoon since you'll be off tomorrow? Please let me know where the stuff is & I'll tell Dave since he's on the trails now. Thank you!

Dave - Please meet up with me tomorrow and we'll get the stuff together that Pete has organized for you to take out to Janet's. Thanks a lot everyone. Bye - Terry
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Theresa Stevens Savery (Terry)
District Recreation Staff Supervisor
National Forests of North Carolina
Uwharrie National Forest
789 NC Hwy 24/27 East
Troy, NC 27371-9332

Back